EveryBuddy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To EveryBuddy. Come join our community today.

Bill Gates Confirms Project Natal For PC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeongTheOnly
SeongTheOnly

Male Posts : 58

Bill Gates Confirms Project Natal For PC Empty
PostSubject: Bill Gates Confirms Project Natal For PC   Bill Gates Confirms Project Natal For PC Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Microsoft chairman, Bill Gates, confirmed today that the much anticipated Project Natal isn't intended for Xbox 360 and future Microsoft consoles only.

"I'd say a cool example of that, that you'll see... in a little over a year, is this (depth) camera thing." Gates said before adding that it is not meant for games only, "but for media consumption as a whole, and even if they connect it up to Windows PCs for interacting in terms of meetings, and collaboration, and communication."

"Both the Xbox guys and the Windows guys latched onto that [Project Natal] and now even since they latched onto it the idea of how it can be used in the office is getting much more concrete, and is pretty exciting."

"I think the value is as great for if you're in the home, as you want to manage your movies, music, home system type stuff, it's very cool there," Gates concluded. "And I think there's incredible value as we use that in the office connected to a Windows PC. So Microsoft research and the product groups have a lot going on there, because you can use the cost reduction that will take place over the years to say, why shouldn't that be in most office environments."

Source: Megagames
Back to top Go down
https://everybuddy.forumotion.com

Bill Gates Confirms Project Natal For PC
Page 1 of 1