EveryBuddy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To EveryBuddy. Come join our community today.

Halo 3 - Xbox 360

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeRain
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male Posts : 179

Halo 3 - Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 - Xbox 360   Halo 3 - Xbox 360 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Halo 3 - Xbox 360 (Released 2007)

FPS Shooter

The halo trilogy started off with Halo: Combat Evolved. In the first halo we were attacked by the covenant while on the ship called the autumn. We got caught in a war with the covenant on halo. At the end of halo, we destroyed that halo. In halo 2 the covenant gained a foothold on earth and with the help of master cheif we stopped them. In halo 3 the covenant are back on earth seeking something in Africa. We end up stopping them and the flood and save our galaxy from destruction.

Halo 3's graphics are not what was expected. They were boasting how the graphics would be the best of graphics on any game of all time, but that is not the case. Aside from more detail which you would expect from Halo 3 being on the Xbox 360, there is not much of a difference from the graphics from Halo 2.

Halo 3's gameplay is excellent. The campaign is way better than anyone expected it to be because everyone though the main emphasis would be on Halo 3's Xbox live. One of the greatest features is the return of the assault rifle from the first of the halo games. One of the few things I missed from the campaign in Halo 2 is battling elites, we don't battle them in halo 3 because were allied with them. Halo 3's online is superb. It is extremely organized and has many new featues. Some of the best are the veto for games that are not liked, experence penalities for those who quit. One of the features I dislike is how easy it is to get a kill be the "Shoot and Wack".

My personal opinion is this is an overall great game. The online mulitplayer is great and the campaign is surprisingly very fun. Besides from the dissapoitment is graphics this game is very good.

[SIZE="4"]Score : 9/10[/SIZE]

Halo 3 - Xbox 360 Halo_3_final_boxshot

Halo 3 - Xbox 360 4855254mediumgm6

Halo 3 - Xbox 360 4855372mediumvk6

Halo 3 - Xbox 360 4856355mediumbx2

soaps
Hold My Painting
Back to top Go down

Halo 3 - Xbox 360
Page 1 of 1